Do you want to become an Apa Nova Bucureşti customer and need some answers? Read the answers to the most frequently asked questions as regards such specific situation here...
1. What do I have to do to have a water/ sewerage connection?
Find here an information guide to the water/ sewerage connection execution phases.
2. I am connected to the water supply mains/sewerage system, but I have not concluded any contract. How do I settle this?
Attention! Water theft is subject to penalties under the law and the offender is liable to be disconnected and be charged with penalties. In such a case, it is to your interest to notify Apa Nova Bucureşti on such a situation.
You can do that right here, calling 021 207 77 77 or coming to the Apa Nova Bucureşti office located in Str. Aristide Demetriade nr. 2, sector 1.
An expert team will come to inspect your plumbing and, with a view to concluding the contract with Apa Nova Bucureşti, will inform you on what repairs are needed.
3. The connection to the water mains at my new address is not functional. What should I do?
In such a case, you should conclude a contract with Apa Nova Bucureşti. Find out more in the Customer Area (Spaţiul clienţi), contract section.
4. I wish to build a house. What should I do to have it connected to the water supply network?
Here you can find an information guide to the water/ sewerage connection execution procedure phases.
- Did you know that...
Fresh vegetables, fruit, egg-white, milk and fresh cheese are the foods richest in water (an average of 80%)? Low water foods are cereals (pasta, rice), flower (bread) and dehydrated vegetables.
- Next page: About the bill